THE TROOP Review, by The Horror Hypothesis.
“The universe can be a stone-cold asshole sometimes.” - Nick Cutter
Do you remember how old you were when you realized that adults, in general, don’t really know much about…anything? I was 7. My first grade teacher told me that negative numbers were not real. It was in this moment that it dawned on me that Mrs. Simpson, like so many adults, are full of shit.
George Carlin said something to the effect of, “think about how...
- Moby-Dick; or, The Whale, by Herman Melville (1851)
- Songs of Innocence and of Experience Shewing the Two Contrary States of the Human Soul, by William Blake (1794)
- Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus, by Mary Shelley (1818)
- To the Lighthouse, by Virginia Woolf (1927)
- Paradise Lost, by John Milton (1667)
Cyber Monday is the day book nerds can shop holiday sales from the comfort of their blanket caves with having to venture out into the world and "people".
Here are some great deals for our special day!
Valancourt Books is having FREE shipping until the end of the YEAR! Whoa!
PS Publishing has some great deals going on NOW at their PS2 website!
Kyanite Publishing has coupon codes to save you up to 75%! New titles are 25% off preorders!