During the height of the 90s grunge era, five high school friends living on the fringe are driven to the breaking point. When one of their friends is brutally raped by a drunk townie, they decide to take matters into their own hands. Deep in the woods of Milbury, Connecticut, there lives the legend of...
What is a Night Worms Book Party? Basically, the Night Worms Review Team is made up of some very creative individuals so every Book Party will probably look different but for Hunter Shea's book SLASH, here's what it looked like:
- The whole team got a physical ARC
- We all posted on social media when we got it (exposure)
- We organized a weekend to post it in our feed (exposure)
- Mother Horror interviewed Hunter Shea (read it here)
- A postcard of the cover/synopsis was included in our package
- Today is our "One Line Review" post!
Typically, I try to have a live-chat with an author so that our conversation can organically go where it wants to and I can feed off their responses in order to formulate the next question but in the case of Hunter Shea and myself, our schedules were just not lining up. I did suggest we pray to the Horror Gods to see if the stars and planets would align just so but Hunter thwarted my efforts by showing me a far simpler solution: Emailing my questions. So that's what I did and Hunter emailed back his answers.
- Can you...